Advertisement

'Messi is the best ever'

Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola admitted to not believe him capable of this as successful without the presence of 'boy wonder' Messi in the team. Neat appearance Massey describes as the best of all time.

"Lionel is the best player I've ever seen, maybe the best in history. He created a difference, "said Pep quoted tabloid News of The World.

Messi Guardiola assess performance on the field second to none, however Pep Massey warned not to get bored with what you have ditorehkannya.

"Messi is unique, unparalleled. I hope he is not bored because when he did not play well, surely it is because there is something wrong with the environment. I hope he can continue to play well. "

"If you play football (as Barcelona), you need players like this. In another club, maybe I'll have trouble finding players like this. I am honored to have players like this, "he said.

Meanwhile, during the same occasion Pep again reinforce the issues surrounding his future at the Nou Camp. He said he would honor his contract at Barca until the end of the upcoming 2012 season.

"I still have a binding contract season again and I want to honor. You can get more women at your feet when it won, but that could change overnight, "he said.

"But I have to look inside myself. I am delighted to be here to be a coach among the players here, but obviously this is not an easy job, "he concluded.

In the final in Barcelona yesterday successfully embrace Champions League trophy after beat Manchester United 3-1 at Wembley Stadium, London. Three goals in Barca trio sarangkan by the attacker, namely Messi, David Villa and Pedro Rodriguez.

 
Powered by Blogger